Whether you have an existing practice in need of "clean up" or are starting a new medical practice and are in need of a robust medical billing solution, click here to see the services we can provide to you.
- Staffing level evaluation
- Staff competencies
- Business office functions
- Review of fee structure
- Evaluate process for charge capture and charge entry
- Information reporting
- Billing and accounts receivable performance
- Billing and practice management costs
- Evaluate managed care reimbursement
Our general services are highly personalized and performed by our knowledgeable, intuitive professionals who anticipate challenges, provide solutions and identify needs. See a sampling of the general services we provide.
- Create a secure, HIPAA compliant connection with your facility's software to allow for all transactions, billing to be performed on your own system.
- Provide access to IT professional.
- Assist with system upgrades.
- Continuous update of billing system information, including but not limited to:
- User table set up
- Electronic billing information
- Dunning messages
- Provider or facility set up
- Insurance claim addresses
- EDI Payor information
- Insurance phone numbers
- Insurance classifications
- Work with business office to maximize timeliness of data exchange.
- Perform "End of Month" close.
- Provide End of Month AR Summary and Revenue reports.
- Financial policy creation
As a billing solution partner, our comprehensive billing services will help thoroughly and quickly improve your bottom line.
- Detailed audit of patient demographic information.
- Daily entering and billing of charge(s)
- Daily submission of secondary claims within 24 hours of payment posting.
- Coding will be performed to maximize reimbursement within correct coding guidelines.
- 24-48 hours turnaround for coding finalization upon receipt of complete information.
From posting to refund and claims appeals, our team will utilize in- and out- of network expertise to ensure quick and accurate results.
- 24 hour posting of payments upon receipt of payment packets.
- Identify overpayments and process refund request or deny refund request in writing.
- Claim appeals for underpaid claims, In-Network and Out of Network
- Claim appeals for incorrectly processed or denied claims, if needed
Through analysis, coding and in in and out of network expertise we will process and perform follow-up communication and negotiation your patients' medical insurance companies to ensure full payment.
- Insurance claim follow-up performed on all claims in the 30+ AR Aging buckets, every 30 days.
- Identification of "payor denial trends"
- Review of denials, errors, payor rejections, delinquencies and follow-up to ensure proper action is taken in a timely manner.
- Negotiate payment proposals based on client's guidelines.
- Claim appeals for underpaid claims, utilizing our In-Network and Out of Network expertise.
- Claim appeals for incorrectly processed or denied claims, if needed.
- Claim resubmission, if needed.
Increase A/R from your self-pay patients with our efficient payment processing systems.
- Patient statements processed weekly.
- Develop and implement "Collection Process"
- Pay follow up 30 days after initial monthly statement is sent.
- Send Collection Letters.
- Submission to provider, approval for collection agency placement for delinquent self pay accounts.